South West LHIN Funding Initiatives
South West LHIN 2017/18 Priorities for Investment Plan
What is the Priorities for Investment (PFI) Plan?
The annual PFI Plan is how the LHIN plans to invest new base (or reoccurring) and one-time funding to support of key objectives and priority initiatives based on our Integrated Health Service Plan (IHSP) and Ministry-LHIN Accountability Agreement (MLAA) obligations. The LHIN uses a combination of base and one-time funding to make investments, and must do so within provincial conditions placed upon the use of the funds.
- Communique 2 (Sept 2017) Priorities for Investment Plan Update
- Communique 1 (Jul 2017) Priorities for Investment Plan Update
- Communique 2 - Final PFI plan has been approved
- Communique 1 - 2016/17 PFI plan development
- Priority Setting and Decision Making Toolkit - LHINs use these guidelines to support priority setting and decision making regarding the funding of health programs and services, the allocation or reallocating of funds to HSPs, and setting planning priorities.