Patient voice in the South West LHIN
This committee will advise, collaborate and co-design
with the South West LHIN, including its leaders and staff, about health system policies and practices.
This includes co-designing the broader patient engagement strategy from the planning stages through to the delivery of patient and family-centred care within the South West LHIN.
- Develop a collective vision of patient and family-centred care
- Establish a strategy to increase meaningful patient engagement, and advance the culture of patient and family-centred care within the South West LHIN
- Identify opportunities for improving quality of care in the South West LHIN
- Co-design strategies to actively partner with patients in designing, planning and improving healthcare services
- Develop draft policies or position papers that support policy change and champion patient and family-centred care
- Co-design communications that will go to the public
- Review evaluation methods to help define success of system improvements
Terms of reference